This page was last modified 04:27, 26 January 2015.
From QuakeWorld Wiki
- The correct title of this article is vb. It appears incorrectly here because of technical restrictions.
|Alias(es)||d1h, john, weedbix, jawn, pennypacker|
|Date of birth||1981|
|Map(s) (1on1)||RF2, skull|
|Current status||Occasionally active|
| Altered State|
- Skins (eg: PM)
- Models (eg: non-center), now available via ezQuake cvar (but missing option of exception for LG)
- Comps (eg: JIDC, QVA)
- JawnMode (some features are available under Yawnmode, included in KTX)
- JTeams (eg: JawnMode, improved Frikbot [eg: external waypoints, Deathmatch Mode 4 support])
- FBCAKT (bug fixes, fixing old NetQuake/pre-2.3 QW behaviour)
- FuhQuake (eg: deadbodyfilter 2, bug fixes)
- MVDSV (bug fixes and explaining to project members how certain competitor's features work and what they do [eg: Tonik's pm_ktjump])
 2000's Setup
- CPU: Duron 850MHz 133Mhz bus
- GPU: GF4MX 449
- Monitor: IBM E34 (I think - can't read in dark)
- Mouse: Logitech First Mouse optical
- Pad: Looney Tunes
- Keyboard: Generic 104-key
- 1998-2007 Winner of Skawt's <3
- Uses a shotgun script, sometimes an axe script, sometimes randomish/alternating axe or shotgun script, randomish/ordered 'anything but RL & GL' script for tricking (for showing off models in videos).
- Is known to use randomish colours:
set pants $date/inc pants $time/color $time $pants.
- Pronounces xhrl "ecks-harl".
 See also
 External links
- 2000's Homepage
- Quotes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Demos with john at Challenge-TV
- Demos with pennypacker at Challenge-TV
- Demos with vb at Challenge-TV
- Demos with vb at QuakeWorld.ru