This page was last modified 15:22, 16 May 2013.
From QuakeWorld Wiki
(Redirected from User:Lemike)
- The correct title of this article is lemike. It appears incorrectly here because of technical restrictions.
|Alias(es)||psylex, lé mike, lmk, mustapha|
- CPU: AMD Athlon 64 2.41 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT
- Monitor: LG Flatron F700P
- Mouse: Logitech MX500
- Pad: Blue clothpad
- Keyboard: Black IBM piece of junk
- Client: ezQuake-gl
- Not using scripts
- Fakeshaft 66.6%
- Got into Quake through/with friends Scum and Venom
- Pronounces xhrl "ecks-harl"
- The name lé mike was coined by Povo-Hat, who had said "lé mike - it's french for the mike"
- Is in window-mode 80% of the time
 QW Wiki todo
- Note: Discuss these ideas here
- Navigational worldmap for country articles, or at least an image for each
- Better clan infobox (+ParserFunctions)
- Tidy-up movies 'template' (italicise movie titles etc)
- Navbox templates for all leagues (& websites?) ala Smackdown and NQR
- Templates for league and movie information (& clan members?)
- Improve player infobox (+city, +shortnationality)
- Tidy-up Quake page
 External links