This page was last modified 07:22, 8 June 2010.
From QuakeWorld Wiki
(Redirected from FodQuake)
QuakeWorld client based on fuhQuake.
 Notable changes from Fuhquake 0.31
- New networking code, both on the lower and upper layer, making QW networking independent from rendering.
- Much improved support for Linux, MorphOS and PPC and AMD64 CPUs.
- New, integrated server browser to easily find a match.
- Command line arguments made obsolete. Starts and just works!
- Lots of security issues fixed. (though many undoubtedly still remain. Use at your own risk!)
- EQL ruleset, for use in the EQL.